During these extraordinary times, we are working with our local Post Office and Royal Mail to bring you the best service possible.
Royal Mail has changed the status of some services and so these are our new shipping options.
- Orders placed before 11am are guaranteed to be despatched on the same day.
- Free delivery normally takes 1-2 days but is currently taking longer.
- Delivery by Special Delivery, which costs you £4.50 is still guaranteed next working day, but no longer guaranteed before 1pm.
Your postie will sign for you so that you don't need to touch the hand held device.
He will place the package on the doorstep for you to pick up or post through your letterbox.
These measures are in place to protect you and your postie.
- For guaranteed Saturday delivery choose Special Delivery with Saturday Guarantee for £7.50.
- Worldwide shipping using a tracked and insured method for £7.50.
Delivery times vary depending on the destination country and their specific postal system.
Purchases Made In The EU
Since 1st July 2021, the rules for VAT handling on purchases made within the EU have changed.
For these purchases, VAT and duty will be charged at the rate prevailing in the EU country of residence by the customs authority in that country.
Therefore, the prices charged to customers in any EU country will be VAT exclusive across our website.